Monday, May 9, 2011

Warning: Showing Off

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Easter might be the very best time of the year to be a girl.  Or a mom.



 Also, I am finally getting now why those crazy moms of twins dress their kids alike.  Is there anything more fun?

 We even had to girl-up the Easter eggs:


Poor Cortney.

7 comments:

  1. Plus she bags on my for participating with work buddies in fantasy sports! Its been a rough couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hehe- I know what it's like to be outnumbered.) But seriously- does it get any cuter?!!! They look sooooo sweet in their Easter dresses! *pangs of jealousy* And there is a very practical side of dressing them alike- it is VERY easy to find them in a crowd; makes zoo trips much more pleasant. So go buy them matching clothes without hesitation- it is a safety thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedazzled Easter Eggs!?!?!? LOVE.

    Love their dresses. I need another GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kayla! They are so sweet! I am into dressing my girls the same too... Its so much fun! Love seeing your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they are seriously gorgeous! I love the hat too! Was it Jamsie's idea for the 'fancy' easter eggs? Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful. Thanks for posting pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cortney, you ought to insist that next photo shoot they dress up like tom boys. Too bad Jamesy wouldn't have it. Are there any tomboy twirly dresses out there, Kayla? ;)

    ReplyDelete