I have been seriously slacking in the blogging way.
For Lizzy's birthday, we traced all the kids on a giant piece of butcher paper in G&G's driveway. Then we painted. And glittered. It was theoretically non-toxic, but I can't say that we complied with the mfg's instructions for use:
Since we were on a roll, how about some dirt?
The final product (I didn't have my wide-angle lense, so this is only about a third of it):
Here are the birthday kids all cleaned up:
And a parting shot:
Happy birthday LB!






Ellie sure loved this post! It is amazing how your little one makes that much gooey paint look adorable. Thanks again for a great party!!!
ReplyDeletePS Thank you so much for the pictures of my new baby! They are seriously SO perfect!
Those pictures have some gorgeous colors in them!!! Makes me want to go cover my kids in paint! I have a feeling it wouldn't be quite as cute though,...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lizzie!