And just in case you are thinking I am getting sentimental, I assure you it is a false alarm. For evidence, check out my LO's cankles:
Yes, we do have to pull back those folds to wash her feet. To assure you that she *probably* has good bone structure under all of that, she could look like this in about 2.5 years:
Love them both, and my real valentine, too!


I just did a double take at Lizzie's picture-- did she pull herself to stand? She is SO BIG! Crawling, no less. Wow. Cute painted toenails on Jamesy. And I thought overalls were supposed to make you look younger, not so grown up. Why is this happening so fast??
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute valentines.
Adorable girls! And I love the wallpaper.
ReplyDeleteI showed off the valentine you gave us to a couple of our friends. So cute!!!! Goodness, how do you get such good pictures of your kids? Bribery? I try to get a picture of Ellie, and she couldn't care less.
ReplyDeleteAlso, seeing Lizzy's cankles pretty much made my day. What is it about baby's chub that makes me want to kiss them? :)
I have to ask- did you put those pictures in a locket and take a picture or did you 'put' those pictures into a picture of a locket? So cute! (Oh- I really did see this back at Valentine Day time, I just apparently didn't comment, I just came back to see it again.) Gorgeous girls!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it! I don't actually have a neat locket (too frufru) or old wood (too many bugs).
ReplyDelete